Finance your Sustainable Projects[nz_gap height=”50″]
Benefit from bettervest's unbureaucratic application process and get the funding you need to implement sustainable projects. Apply for a bond or subordinated loan.[nz_gap height=”150″]
A loan tailored to your needs: Drawing on our longstanding expertise in the fields of renewable energy and finance, we work in close collaboration with you to find an optimal financing solution that suits your needs.
Tedious application processes and endless forms? Thanks to bettervest’s lean approval process you will receive a confirmation within 2-3 weeks. Do not waste your precious time. Focus on achieving your business goals instead.
Crowdfunding exceeds the bounds of traditional financing. It’s an opportunity to effectively address new customers and appeal to future employees. Position yourself as a truly sustainable company and stand out from your competitors.
What our customers say about us
Checklist for your funding proposal[nz_gap]
We only finance projects that meet the following conditions. Please base your project application on the criteria below.
- The project has a payback period of between 1 and 10 years.
- The borrower is registered in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Singapore, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal or is willing to establish a subsidiary (SPV) in one of these countries.
- The company has at least 3 senior executives. Permanent employment is not required but they should be shareholders.
- The company is at least 3 years old and must be active for at least 1 year with references to show for it.
- The borrower must provide 10% of the loan volume as equity capital.
- The borrowers credit rating should not exceed “medium” (for German companies this corresponds with a Creditreform Rating of max. 300).
- The company must be able to offer investors additional collateral.